The GWMB Foundation is committed to creating leaders through the sport of golf with a strong focus on active and healthy lifestyles.
We provide golf scholarships, financial literacy lessons, and quality training programs to underprivileged, unexposed, ambitious youth and young adults.
Whether with older family members or seasoned employers, golf creates the perfect space to bridge generational gaps.
By partnering with schools and youth organizations, we are able to reach more students and make a greater impact.
The funds we raise help offset costs for our services to schools. We also provide cash scholarships to students who compete on golf teams as well as Internship opportunities.
We provide onsite golf training, financial literacy sessions, entrepreneurship exposure as well as health and wellness activities.
Our Annual Summer Camp serves as a positive golf experience with like-minded youth.
- Be currently classified as a full-time student and currently on a Golf Team in the following categories. 6th – 12th grade, College Freshman, College Sophomore, College Junior, College Senior, College 5th Year Senior, Master’s Student, Doctoral/Professional Student)
- The following is for College Students Only:
- Must demonstrate an interest in business or finance in an essay if not reflected in current academic major.
- Have completed the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and have a demonstrated unmet financial need, as verified by the applicant’s institution.
- Must be a US Citizen
Award Amount: Up to $5,000 annually
The GWMB Foundation scholarship is a need-based award.
Open Date: 8/31/2022 at 9:00am Close Date: 11/30/2022 at 11:59pm
- An official or unofficial current college transcript. (College students only)
- One 500-750 word essay detailing your academic and/or career goals
- A current resume. (Optional)
- One letter of recommendation submitted by a non-relative.
Application closes 11/30/2022 11:59pm
GWMB Foundation will contact finalists’ institutions to verify their eligibility. Ineligible applicants will not be awarded. Applicants who do not meet all listed eligibility and application requirements should not apply.
Application materials must be submitted online.
Unless specified, scholarship funds will be disbursed directly to recipient.
Scholarship decisions will be emailed to applicants within 3 weeks after the application deadline.
Women's Putting Golf Tour Recap
The Women’s Putting Golf Tour is the Signature Fundraiser for the GWMB Foundation and was created to give women golfers the opportunity to compete in a quality tournament setting for a great cause. No golf tournament experience is necessary. Spectators/Supporters are welcome.
Note: Men are welcomed to play on the Tour. However, they are automatically placed in a separate Flight.