Golf Women Mean Business Foundation Scholarship Fund
- Be currently classified as a full-time college student and currently on a Golf Team.
- Must demonstrate an interest in business or finance in the essay, resume, and/or academic major.
- Have completed the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and have a demonstrated unmet financial need, as verified by the applicant’s institution.
Award Amount: Up to $1,000 annually
The GWMB Foundation scholarship is a need-based award designed to support students pursuing various paths after college.
Open Date: 8/31/2022 Close Date: 11/26/2022
- An official or unofficial current college transcript.
- One 500-750 word essay (see application for essay questions).
- A current resume. (Optional)
- One letter of recommendation submitted by a non-relative (Optional)
- GWMB Foundation will contact finalists’ institutions to verify their eligibility. Ineligible applicants will not be awarded. Applicants who do not meet all listed eligibility and application requirements should not apply.
- Application materials must be submitted via channels stated on the application.
- Unless specified, scholarship funds will be disbursed directly to the institution.
- Scholarship decisions will be emailed to applicants within 6 weeks after the application deadline.
Application opens 8/31/2022
Growing participation and removing mental barriers in golf for youth
Initially starting in 2017 as Golf Women Mean Business Charities, Inc., we have streamlined our focus to serve the community that aligns with our passion.
In 2021, we are now Golf Women Mean Business Foundation, Inc. The Foundation takes a unique approach to introducing youth to golf and assisting with sustainability of current young golfers.
We have 3 focus areas in the Foundation: